Wednesday 14 November 2012

Dynamic Freeze


For my assignment I had to create a poster for the event Dynamic Freeze. I used one of my original layout ideas of using loud, energetic colours and the use of a silhouette in the center as a focal point of the poster to catch the eye of whoever reads it. I think I executed that well, however if I had more time I would refine some parts of the poster, such as making background colours match the logo I designed as I feel it conflicts with the colour scheme. I would also choose text that would stand out more, and possibly make it bigger as I feel the poster is a little bare, though I was afraid of over-crowding it on top of the colours I used. Overall, I think the job was well-thought, but poorly executed. I hope that, if given extra time, the quality would improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment