Thursday 20 December 2012

Google Project - The Beatles Evaluation

The Google logo I designed was all about The Beatles. My initial idea was to either draw inspiration from either the yellow submarine or the Abbey Road crossing picture - both of which are two iconic images that have strong connotations to the band, however the former was already drawn up by another person doing the same project, so I had to adapt and use my second idea. I think the logo turned out well - those that gave me feedback had known the logo was to do with The Beatles straight away, so I think it was effective in that way.

If I could improve the work I would take more care when writing, as the lettering on the word "Google" looks a little sloppy and mismatched. Overall I am content with how the logo turned out, seeing as it was recognisable, but there is always room for a lot more improvement in the way I had drawn it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment